Friday 22 August 2008

Generations

In the midst of my busy schedules I am taking time off to blog.
I was reading one of my friend’s blog and something from a personal perspective triggers me.

I was chatting with Pumpkin Flower (Credit to Custard Puff) over msn and the topic about future generation came into my mind. To strike it off bluntly, “Making Babies” was the topic. Guess my maternal hormones have just screwed up my human instinct.

After all, the current most discuss topic among Singaporean today is the upcoming babies bonus package.

Singaporean Ladies:
Start getting married
Stop being so demanding on your men.
Be a responsible mother

Singapore Mens:
Stop being picky on your ladies,
Singaporean ladies are beautiful...Why go for overseas ladies,
Men stop thinking that your wife is a maid at home,
Men be more initiative when approach your ladies,
Be more sensitive to your ladies

Ladies and Men, I am not here to prejudge anyone, it is just a personal view point on the above statements.

Ladies are soft hearted and when they say NO they might mean YES - THINK TWICE and when they say YES – THINK TWICE. It may seems that ladies are complicated but men all you have to do is to listen to your ladies heart.

Ladies have until mid 30s to deliver their kids and as for men, I shall not proceed further.

Think of the expenses when setting up a family and having kids

Housing loan
Child expenses
Milk and pampers cost
Child education till university
Tuition fee
Outside trainings for the kids
Children basis necessity such as clothing and shoes
Cosmetics for baby girl when they grow up

I will be back for more tonite
I am leaving office soon.

© 2008 AngelineBubbles

No comments: