Wednesday 8 October 2008

Lazy !!!!

It has been sometime since I have blog.
I have been lazy. Currently, I am not in the mood to work now.

I had an enjoyable past weekend.

On the 1st October, I went on board the Singapore Flyer with dear.
It was really a blessing that we got an empty cabin.
We had an enjoyable ride up in the sky.

I happened to bump into Cherisse, Melinda and Jason in town last
Saturday after my Birthday dinner with my parents and god parents.
After Gwern knock off from work, we caught a midnight movie titled
“Connected”

I was reading Meiyan bloggy and this quotes came from her bloggy
which her friend have SMS her.

"Guys marry their wives thinking they wont change but
they do. Women marry their husbands expecting them
to change but they dont."

"Women forgives but never forgets while Men forgets but
never forgives..."

I am not sure to agree with the above said statements or not.

I feel that when both parties intends to get married, both parties
should accept the good and the bad or rather each other strength
and weaknesses and not thinking how you as a husband could
change their wife or how as a wife could change their husband.

In a relationship, I believe that both parties should share their
views when they are unhappy with something and see how best
to deal with the situaltion. Both party could come into agreement
and not just arguing and cold war.

I still believe that women are genuinely soft in nature.

© 2008 AngelineBubbles

No comments: